We're looking for 100% Humans
- Get Real
- 100% Human
- break things
- Still in beta
- Office piano
- Customer involvement
If some of this makes you tick you could be the one of the passionate colleagues we're looking for. Our 100% Human programme is one of the things we love most about 23 Video: It's how we do both sales and support because we believe in keeping it simple − and in staying at eye level with our customers. Apply for the job.
Do you believe the world can be a better place with organizations embracing visual sharing technologies in the same way consumers do? Would you love to help organizations change how they communicate with video? That’s what we do at 23. And that's why 23 Video is the leading product for organizational video websites in Scandinavia.
“Humans” at 23 handle the relationship with potential, new and existing customers. A Human is not a dedicated marketing person, sales person or support person, but a hybrid of all that, and knows how to communicate our product and inspire the use of video in all phases of a customer's decision making process — from the first interest until their video website is live and looking stunning.
- Handling new customer leads, setting up meetings and closing sales
- Supporting implementation of video websites
- Inspiring customers in using the full potential of their video website
In short: building your own portfolio of dedicated video reinventors.
- Understand and love the potential off online communication
- Have a technical mindset and can easily get acquainted with a new product and platform
- Are a relationship builder by nature and always have a human approach
- Are a talent – hard working, ambitious and eager to learn
- You thrive in a hasty, action-oriented environment, where ideas are generated as fast as coffee is consumed
23 builds online visual sharing tools for organizational use with 23 video as our flagship product. We have been pioneering the visual sharing market and was founded in 2007. Since then, 23 has been on the forefront of the visual sharing revolution with a software-as-a-service approach, pragmatic and bootstrapping mindset, and with action-minded and skilled craftsmanship.
We are a team of 18 international web loving people; working from offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo. Simply put, you would be working alongside some of the most creative minds in Scandinavia.